November 10, 2022
Earn up to $7,500 in co-op funds by selling new Aetna Medicare plans in Florida
Aetna will help you go BIG this AEP and OEP
For a limited time, you can earn reimbursement for the Medicare Marketing Studio (MMS) or traditional co-op dollars by selling Aetna Medicare plans in Florida.
- Who can participate? Any RTS field agent or broker who sells Aetna Medicare 2023 plans in Florida between the submitted dates of November 1 through December 31, 2022, can earn co-op funds.
- Does it apply to all Aetna Medicare plans? Yes. All Florida 2023 products are included (PPO, POS, HMO, and D-SNP).
- When do the enrollments need to take place? You have to enroll an Aetna Medicare member starting November 1 through December 31, 2022, for a January 2023 effective date. It includes all retro-submitted sales since November 1, 2022.
- Can I use my co-op funds in 2023? Yes. You can get credit for 2023 AEP sales this year and you can use your co-op funds for OEP 2023.
- How does it work? For example, if you enroll 45 Aetna Medicare prospects in 2023 plans between November 1 and December 31, you will receive $140 for each enrollment, with a total co-op value amount of $6,300. Please reference the chart below for the criteria and co-op values.
Questions? We’re here to help
Please reach out to your local Aetna Medicare Broker Manager if you need any assistance verifying a provider’s participation in our network.
Hillsborough and Pasco CountiesHighlands, Lake, Sumter, Marion, and Levy Counties SuarezA@aetna.com 352-638-3162
Charlotte, Collier, Lee, and Desoto CountiesPalm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, and Indian River Counties
Paco, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Collier, Lee, Desoto, Highlands, and Polk Counties
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org