Variety of Options
Pinnacle Financial Services provides our agents with a surplus of resources for their disposal. With the expertise of our representatives, and advanced technology to improve sales, agents who contract with Pinnacle experience a general increase of twenty to forty percent in production.
Client & Sales Data Aggregator
Agent Vizion is a state-of-the-art, highly-secure, technology platform that provides intuitive business intelligence dashboards to agency management and agents, empowering them to make crucial business decisions around production and performance.
Agent Vizion allows agents and agencies, and their down-line agents to accurately measure their distribution across different product lines including health, life, and annuities. This automated just-in-time reporting solution provides the most current, aggregated view of production with real-time analytics while eliminating manual downloads and spreadsheets.
Online Continuing Education & Exam Prep
Pinnacle Financial Services had partnered with WebCE, a leading nationwide provider of Continuing Education for insurance professionals to provide you with state-approved self-study CE courses to satisfy your CE requirements online!
Online and Paper-based courses available!¹
WebCE delivers over a half million courses annually, and offers the largest nationwide catalog of courses approved to satisfy state-specific subject requirements on topics such as ethics, law, annuities and variable products, and LTC/LTC Partnership training.
¹Discounts are automatically applied. Additional charges for paper materials, shipping, and state filing fees may apply.
Affordable & Comprehensive E&O Insurance
Only $383 per year! Click below and apply now.
Price will be pro-rated according to the month you begin.
Where Financial Services Grow Together
Join over 300,000 advisors, brokers, and agents that are using Gainfully as their consolidated dashboard for marketing resources.
- Access unlimited content resources from the product manufacturers you work with.
- Send content on to prospects and clients via email.
- Setup a social media scheduler to share content across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to campaigns for automatically updated content streams from the firms you work with.
- Generate leads and referrals from increased engagement on the content you share.
It All Starts with a Plan
Writing a marketing plan doesn’t have to be a difficult task, nor does it need to follow any formal style. Download our Agent Marketing Plan PDF to get started on yours today.
NAHU offers its members a multitude of educational opportunities, including advanced designation programs, continuing-education classes and online learning.
NAHU provides its members with professional conferences and networking functions, publications and business-development tools.
NAHU also conduct advocacy efforts at the state and federal levels of government to advance the interests of health insurance professionals and to promote affordable and responsible private health insurance market solutions.
As a proud supporter of all the NAHU events, registration is easy and benefits are abundant.
Pinnacle Financial Services has an abundance of resources for you to use at your leisure. We’re constantly updating our toolkits, and keep our agents on the cusp of the latest in insurance technology.
Pinnacle hosts a variety of webinars, on all of our products and services. Our team teaches agents how to use our resources to increase sales and provide better results for their clients.
Access our latest webinars to stay current in today’s insurance market.
Whether for educational or marketing purposes, feel free to use our film media at your convenience.
Post-Season Game Plan
A Guide to Successfully Advance through the Medicare Season & Beyond
Great teams spend countless hours preparing before each season begins. They work hard to make sure that they are prepared for every opportunity they will face, and they take time to develop the best habits to ensure success. They also begin with the end in mind to set goals to get through the Regular Season and become champions!
As you gear up for medicare advantage season it is important to begin with the end in mind, and consider what you’re going to do when the Regular Season ends and you enter the Postseason. With this in mind, Legacy Safeguard has created the Postseason Game Plan. This game plan will keep you focused so that you can advance to the Postseason ready to help more clients than you ever thought possible.
Producer License Check
The Best way to Manage your Compliance
Managing your own personal compliance? Use ProducerEDGE!
By activating your account, you’ll gain access to the industry’s most powerful and personal compliance tool. Best of all- it’s free!
Note: This is a third-party site, and is not directly associated with Pinnacle Financial Services.
Walmart Retail Initiative
More than 4,600 Stores to Choose From
The team at Pinnacle can help you identify a store. Once we find one, we can reserve it just for you!
- Round 1: May 1 – May 15
- Round 2: May 26 – June 12
- Round 3: June 22 – July 13
- Must be contracted through Pinnacle Financial Services with two of three Medicare Advantage carriers.
- Must be in the store 20 hours per week/ 3 days a week.
- Daily reporting and check-ins are required.
- Must complete Medicare product certification by September 1st.
- Pinnacle Annuity Checklist
- Pinnacle Life Goals Sales Aid
- Annuities versus CD’s
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company Client Presentation: Executive Bonus
- Pinnacle Life Drop Ticket
- Pinnacle Estate Planning Fact Finder
- Pinnacle Final Expense Selling – Complimentary White Paper
- Pinnacle Fixed Index Annuity – Complimentary White Paper
- Pinnacle Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract – Complimentary Annuity White Paper
Protect Yourself, and Your Clients, for Free
On January 1st, 2012, all agents must be compliant with client privacy protection regulations that are currently being put in force. No documents containing personal information will be allowed over unsecured email or fax. Pinnacle will get you ready for this change ahead of time just for being part of our team.
Send/Receive contracts, applications, etc. securely with the click of a mouse, all for free.
- Americo Annuity Training Program
- F&G Annuity Product Product Training Website
- Forethought (RegEd) Training Website
- LIMRA Anti-Money Laundering Certification
- National Western Life Directions for Registering for the NWL Product Specific Training
- North American (RegEd) Annuity Training Website
- Transamerica Final Expense Training Video