November 16, 2023
With plans and products now offered nationwide, Wellcare continues to provide competitive benefit options that meet the needs of a wide variety of beneficiaries. In many of our markets, we are pleased to offer a variety of plans that can be especially beneficial to the growth of your business. Known as “Push Plans“, these products offer unique benefits and new features that make them excellent primary options for beneficiaries with diverse individual needs.
Take a few moments to review highlights for some of the key selling features of our 2024 Push Plans and how they complement unique beneficiary needs:
- $0 or low-premium plans – Value-conscious shoppers will appreciate the monthly cost savings these plans offer while still supplying a variety of extra benefits.
- D-SNP plans – Medicare and Medicaid dually eligible participants may choose these plans which all include the Wellcare Spendables™ benefit card and $0 prescription drugs.
- LIS plans – Beneficiaries receiving the Low-Income Subsidy and those with certain chronic medical conditions qualify for these plans featuring a Medicare Part B premium giveback option.
- Patriot plans – Premium giveback or no premium options make these plans a good fit for veterans or others who may have their prescription drugs covered by another source.
- HMO, HMO-POS and PPO plans – Members can choose the type of network that best fits their needs, with options that offer in-network or out-of-network cost share flexibility when choosing between these plans.
- PDP plans – Beneficiaries wishing to stay with original Medicare but still obtain lower drug out-of-pocket costs may need a stand-alone prescription drug plan.
Note: Not all plans are available in every state. Please visit WellcareFirstLook.com to view the plan details and individual key selling features, found at the top of each sub-region page, for the plans available within a specific market.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org