April 27, 2022
Attention Valued Partner,
We are offering the Flexible Spending Card (Flex Card) for DVH as part of our Supplemental Benefit key enhancements for 2022.
Please find below some important information on the balance inquiry system of the Flex Card for DVH:
- When calling the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, members who have a Flex Card for DVH with an allowance greater than or equal to $750 with a separate Vision purse will only receive their Dental and Hearing purse balance. Note: Purse refers to the dollar amounts used for different covered service types.
- Other purses (Vision or SSBCI Utility for applicable plans) are not currently available via the IVR.
- Wex, our vendor partner for the Flex Card for DVH, is aware of the IVR issue and is working towards resolving it by the end of Q2 2022.
- The best way for members to access their balances is through either of the following:
- Accessing their account online through the vendor’s member login, or on the mobile app (Benefits by Wex), OR
- Calling WexHealth at 1-833-299-5093 and connecting with a Customer Service Representative. ***Please note: Wex WILL NOT give out members’ balance information to a broker or Power of Attorney (POA) without the member present.
You can review our prior email for more information on the Flex Card for DVH.
We hope you find this information helpful. As always, thank you for your continued partnership!
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com