April 21, 2022
Attention Valued Partner,
We want to inform you of an exciting upcoming change to the Ascend Value-Based Enrollment (VBE) process for Health Risk Assessment (HRA) completions. These changes include an increase in the administrative payment amount paid on Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP) and Chronic Condition Special Needs Plan (CSNP) enrollments!
Beginning 5/3/2022, VBE administrative payments will increase to $125 for each DSNP and CSNPenrollment! Please Note: VBE administrative payments will only be paid on DSNP and CSNP enrollments as of 5/3/2022.
In addition, the Call Me Now and Schedule a Call functionality will no longer be available. You must choose the Agent Completed option and select Submit to receive payment.
Summary of Changes
- The new administrative payment paid for VBEs completed on DSNP and CSNP enrollments will increase to $125!
- All payment and process changes will go into effect 5/3/2022
- VBE will be limited to DSNP and CSNP enrollments only for all legacy Centene and Wellcare plans
- Agents will now be able to complete HRAs for Legacy DSNP and CSNP Centene plans
- Ascension Complete and Fidelis VBE processes will remain the same
In order to receive payment credit, you must:
- Fully complete the HRA
- Select Submit to complete the VBE Process
Please review the updated Ascend 2022 Integrated and Standalone Value Based Enrollment (VBE) Training Guide for additional detailed information on the process change noted within this communication.
As always, thank you for your continued partnership!
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org