January 12, 2022
The Medicare Advantage (MA) Open Enrollment Period (OEP) takes place from January 1 – March 31 each year. Any time you speak to a beneficiary, please keep CMS rules in mind. Agents cannot market themselves or have the ability to make plan changes during OEP – a beneficiary must initiate the conversation.
What can a beneficiary do during OEP if they are in a Medicare Advantage plan (with or without drug coverage)?
- Switch to another Medicare Advantage plan (with or without drug coverage)
- Drop a Medicare Advantage plan and return to Original Medicare (also able to join a separate Medicare drug plan)
What can a beneficiary not do during OEP?
- Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan
- Join a Medicare drug plan if in Original Medicare
- Switch from one Medicare drug plan to another if in Original Medicare
Client Retention: Best Practices
The first 30 days of enrollment are the most important to your client as it is when they will be receiving most of the information associated with their Clover Health plan and benefits. Learn more about our touchpoints below.
The 1st run of JAN 2022 commissions has been approved and was released at the end of last week. This run included all CMS-approved 01/01/2022 effective applications and the JAN 2022 monthly residual payment for all currently active membership in your Book of Business. Please review your statements carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
- Need help? Utilize the Broker Portal Guide
- Do you have an issue with your commissions or residual payments
- Fill out this form for assistance
Does your client need help to find a dentist?
Use DentaQuest’s directory search to help your members find a dentist in their area!
If your clients need assistance with their OTC card – please call Clover Health’s OTC partner, LiveHealthy at 1-844-529-5869.
The Health Risk Assessment
The HRA Survey is still live. Submit the HRA Survey within 72 hours of application submittal to receive an easy $50!
Clover Health’s Helpful Resources
Need help with understanding benefits, parity, enrolling members, the broker portal, & more? Check out our quick reference guides!
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com