To get started, please fill out the form and submit to us with these additional documents:
Please be advised that some carriers charge resident and-or non-resident appointment fees. Contact Pinnacle Financial Services for details.
- A copy of your insurance license
- A copy of your E&O (if you carry it)
- A copy of a voided check for direct deposit
- A copy of the proof of anti-money laundering training
- A copy of the written explaination(s) for any background issues
(explained further on the Background Information page)
- A copy of your CE training certificate (if required in your state)
- If applying as the principal of a corporation: provide a corporate license and a voided check in addition to your individual license
- If applying for Athene and are a corporation: provide a corporate resolution or a list of authorized signers
Registration on www.pfsinsurance.com is required to process contracts.