August 17, 2020
New Policy for UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Sales Agents: In-person Event and Appointment Health and Safety Protocols
UnitedHealthcare cares about the health and safety of our members, our Medicare Solutions sales agents, and the communities they live and work in. We have created safety and health protocols to protect you and our members, and to help minimize the risk of this pandemic.
- For in-person events and appointments, direct consumers to complete a contact tracing form when you have close contact with the consumer as defined on the form. Submit the form and return to your UnitedHealthcare sales leader in the event you have close contact with a member or you later test positive for COVID-19.
- List of common characteristics of individuals at high risk for COVID-19, and a list of symptoms of COVID-19 disease. Provided links to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for detailed information.
- Hand hygiene: including washing frequently, using alcohol-based rubs and avoiding eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Masking protocols: making sure you wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Not hosting in-person events or appointments if any symptoms are detected.
- A maximum of 25 people in attendance for in-person events.
- UnitedHealthcare-specific protocols for limiting agent exposure including six-feet spacing.
- Specific safety protocols for all agent scenarios from business-to-business meetings, in-person marketing appointments, and employee/agent interactions.
Thank you for making the health and safety of everyone a top priority.
Additional questions? Contact your agent manager.
Agent Support via Producer Help Desk (PHD)
- Phone: 888-381-8581
- Live Chat via Jarvis
- Secure email request via Jarvis. Go to the Contact Us page and click ‘Get Started’, and then click ‘Create SR’
Compliance questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com