April 1, 2020
Thank you for continuing to be a partner in care to members and the consumers who may need you most during this time. The health of our members and all those who serve them – our agents, employees and health care partners – remains our top priority. UnitedHealthcare wants to continue to support you. Due to a planned system upgrade to our sales operations system, and the financial challenges COVID-19 has presented—we will be advancing your May and June renewal payments in April.
What you need to know
- The April renewal commission payment schedule will remain as planned:
- Medicare Supplement: April 13, 2020
- Medicare Advantage: April 20, 2020
- Prescription Drug Plans: April 27, 2020
- Advanced payment of renewals for May and June are as follows:
- Medicare Supplement: April 15, 2020, and April 17, 2020
- Medicare Advantage payments: April 22, 2020, and April 24, 2020
- Prescription Drug Plans (combined payment for April, May, June): April 27, 2020
We are working closely with our IT partners on the details of the planned upgrade. More information will be coming soon about what you can expect during this time.
Thank you for being a partner in care to our members during this time-critical time.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org