April 2, 2020
Protective continues to monitor the changing COVID-19 environment, and we are committed to keeping you informed.
Highlighted below are today’s key updates. Please visit the COVID-19 Resource Center for complete information on Protective’s response.
Protective’s Financial Foundation
- With a solid financial foundation and a demonstrated ability to handle challenges over our 113-year history, Protective is financially sound and well-positioned to navigate this time of global uncertainty.
- Protective is highly rated with a strong balance sheet, diversified business mix, and a high-quality investment portfolio.
- Protective regularly conducts risk assessments for various scenarios. We believe we are well-positioned to continue delivering on our promises.
For more information about Protective’s financials, visit investor.protective.com.
Single Payment Whole Life New Business Submissions
- We’ve implemented new procedures in order to streamline SPWL application submissions.
- We will accept both electronic and paper applications according to your firm’s guidelines.
- We will not require original (wet) signatures on new business applications or supporting documents.
- We will accept copies, including photos, of completed signatures.
- Some firms have required Protective to mail all issued policies to the agent or home office contact for delivery to the customer. We will work with the firms who may wish to change that election and send issued contracts directly to the customer.
For complete information, visit our COVID-19 Resource Center and click on the Processing Business tab.
Online Capabilities for Customer Service
Protective offers many ways your customers can manage their policies at the Online Customer Service Center. Customers can view policy details, make payments and update beneficiary information. The Protective Virtual Assistant is available 24 hours a day to help and will refer customers to live representatives when they need additional support during normal business hours.
Protective’s Online Claims Center gives beneficiaries easy access to resources they need at a difficult time. Customers can begin the claims process, check claims status and continue to interact with Protective through mobile customer experience. Protective also offers a number of online resources to help customers through the grieving process.
Learn more at our COVID-19 Resource Center and on Protective.com.
We are proud to be open for business and continue to monitor the environment, implementing actions as needed. Visit our Resource Center for full information on capabilities to support you at this time.
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Our COVID-19 Resource Center
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for regularly updated information.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact a Pinnacle Representative if you have any questions.
1 (800) 772-6881