Year-End Product Discontinuations
A series of year-end product moves will help make it easier to position the North American fixed index annuity line-up.
Effective Jan. 1, 2020 the following will be discontinued:
- NAC BenefitSolutions® 14 (10-year still available)
- Performance Choice® 12 and 12 Plus (8 and 8 Plus still available)
- REMINDER: As of Sept. 24, Performance Choice 8 and 8 plus minimum premium is $20,000 (qualified and non-qualified)
- NAC RetireChoice® 10 (NAC VersaChoice® 10 still available)
- Income Pay® Plus (Income Pay® in Pennsylvania), optional guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit (GLWB) rider
Get Your Business in Now!
Important – New Business Guidelines
For NAC BenefitSolutions 14, Income Pay, and Income Pay Plus rider:
To receive the current products, all pending business must be FULLY FUNDED and issued on or before Dec. 31, 2019. If the application is received in 2019, but the funds are received in 2020, the owner(s) and agent will need to apply for a different product.
For Performance Choice 12 and 12 Plus and NAC RetireChoice 10 without optional GLWB rider:
To receive the current products, applications must be received in the Home Office on or before Dec. 31, 2019.