Exciting Product News
Just in time to boost your year-end sales, we’re making exciting changes to two of our leading permanent protection products. Take a look below.
Introducing the New Protection SIUL
Now with even better pricing, extended guarantees and increased John Hancock Vitality credits for substandard-rated cases, Protection SIUL can serve the needs of even more of your survivorship clients.
A Stable Product in Challenging Times
See how Protection UL’s crediting rate has remained higher — and more stable — than those of its competitors.
A Win-Win: Competitive Premiums AND Leading Targets
See how the new Protection SIUL offers competitive premiums, growth potential and flexible funding for your survivorship clients — plus an extra “bump” in targets for you.
John Hancock’s One-Year Term Now Available
We are pleased to offer a new One-Year Term insurance product — in force for just one year — to meet your clients’ short-term insurance needs. Learn more.
John Hancock Vitality
NEW John Hancock Vitality Social Posts
Use these social media posts (on JHSalesHub) to remind your clients and prospects that John Hancock Vitality PLUS can give them the life insurance they need — and the Apple Watch® Series 5 device¹ they want!
Visit Our Updated Large-Case Site to Help Grow Your Sales!
Gain insights and strategies that can help you grow your sales in the expanding affluent market — visit our newly updated large-case site today.
Doing Business with Us
The Fastest Way to Boost Year-End Sales!
If you’re looking to maximize your “case-closed” total by year end, make your submissions using our JH Drop Ticket, which offers:
- Significantly faster cycle times typically than full applications, especially when clients complete the tele-interview and signature process immediately.
- Immediate consideration for John Hancock ExpressTrack™, with eligible clients receiving an underwriting decision in as little as three days.²
Our Investment Management Services group actively manages our investment platform by monitoring each of our subadvisors and their portfolios, with the goal of helping to maintain consistent performance and adherence to the portfolio’s investment objectives. As can be expected with an actively managed investment platform, this can result in changes throughout the year. To that end, the following fund mergers will occur at the close of business on November 1, 2019:
- International Growth Stock, subadvised by Invesco Advisors, Inc will merge into International Equity Index, subadvised by SSgA Funds Management, Inc.
- Utilities, subadvised by MFS Investment Management will merge into Equity Income, subadvised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
New Product and JHVIT Supplements
Please be advised there is a new product supplement dated November 4, 2019 and a new John Hancock Variable Insurance Trust (JHVIT) supplement dated November 4, 2019. Please refer to the Prospectus Update Chart for all applicable supplements to date.
1. Apple Watch program is not available in New York or Puerto Rico. Apple Watches ordered through John Hancock Vitality may not be shipped to addresses in Guam. Once your clients become a Vitality PLUS member and complete the Vitality Health Review (VHR), they can order Apple Watch by electronically signing, at checkout, a Retail Installment Agreement with the Vitality Group, for the retail price of the watch. After an initial payment of $25 plus tax, over the next two years, monthly out of pocket payments are based on the number of Standard Workouts (10,000 to 14,999 steps) and Advanced Workouts (15,000 steps) completed or the applicable Active Calorie thresholds. The step counts required for Standard and Advanced Workouts are reduced for members beginning at age 71+. One-time upgrade fees plus taxes apply if your customers choose (GPS + Cellular) versions of Apple Watch, larger watch case sizes, certain bands and case materials. For more information, please visit www.jhsaleshub.com. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
2. Elapsed time to generate underwriting decision from the time Underwriting receives the interview results.
Questions or Concerns?
Reach out to a Pinnacle Representative today.