September 10, 2020
Why DE-SNP matters
- Can improve the quality of life
- Combines Medicare and Medicaid benefits on one plan
- Affordable and no-cost premiums
- Access to providers not usually covered by Medicaid
- Care-team model
- Prescription drug coverage
- Potential extras (transportation, Healthy Foods Card, SilverSneakers, etc.)
This year, we’re offering 89 DE-SNPs including 73 HMO and 16 LPPO in 26 states. Our DE-SNP footprint has expanded from 1,233 counties in 2020 to 1,457 DE-SNP counties in 2021.
Healthy Foods Card Expansion
Now on more plans with three monthly allowances* ($25, $50, and $75) and 50K+ participating retailers nationwide including, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS.
Mid-year Healthy Foods Card enhancements
Enhancements to the Healthy Foods Card begin on September 1, 2020 to help with COVID-19 relief efforts and include: allowance increases and early Card rollouts. Member education letters will be sent in the next few weeks.
*Amount of allowance varies by plan.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | firstname.lastname@example.org