December 21, 2020
Training designed with you in mind for an optimal OEP
To kick off OEP with a bang, our Sales Performance Improvement (SPI) team has created new trainings to help you retain customers and maintain growth during OEP. Starting with the new year, there are multiple opportunities for learning combined with a performance-focused curriculum designed with you in mind, with topics like:
- OEP – selling opportunities, eligibility, and compliant sales practices
- Retention strategies – preventing rapid disenrollment during OEP, retaining your business throughout the year
- Incentives – discussion of the role of physicians in preventive care and screenings that are vital to our customers’ overall health, plus how you can position some Cigna preventive care incentives as added value for your customers
- Special Needs Plan (SNP) – SNP eligibility, unique SNP customer needs, and demographics, as well as year-round enrollment opportunities afforded by SNP plans to increase sales
- Enrollment Periods – Medicare Advantage enrollment periods and sales opportunities as related to Special Election Periods (SEPs). A working knowledge of enrollment periods and their applications is crucial to submitting enrollments with valid elections and increasing sales throughout OEP
- Low-Income Subsidy – how to leverage the Extra Help or Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) to increase production during OEP
Training begins on January 4. Current course schedule is available on Producers’ University*. You can also access it by logging in and navigating to the Resource Library, then choosing Agent Communications. Please register in advance at the link provided with the training information.
We’re sure you’ll find these trainings engaging and valuable! Be sure to check back soon for our February OEP training schedule on topics like:
- Build Your Business
- Value of Customer Experience
- Cigna Virtual Assets
- Leveraging Ancillary Benefits
- Fanatical Prospecting
Questions? Reach out to your Broker Manager or call CARL at 1-866-442-7516.
*You must be logged in to Producers’ University to access the training schedule.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com