December 2, 2021
NEW DEADLINE OF DEC. 31 FOR HRA COMPLETIONS
By now, we hope you’ve had the chance to dive into our new value-based enrollment health risk assessment (VBE HRA). Since going live on November 12, many of you have taken advantage of the opportunity to earn $75 for each HRA you facilitate with your customer. As we enter the home stretch of AEP, we have an extra perk we think will help you spend the time you need to spend on selling as well as earning the HRA payment.
The new deadline to facilitate HRAs with any customer who has enrolled on or after October 1 with an active date of 2022 is December 31, 2021. This gives you more time to sell through AEP, and then to go back prior to December 31 to take care of those HRAs.
As a reminder, you should only reach out to your customer one time after the sale to facilitate the HRA, and you’ll need to maintain a record of outreaches for potential audit in the future.
If you aren’t eligible to complete the HRA yet, there’s still time! Here’s all you need to know:
- You must be contracted, licensed, appointed, and certified to sell Cigna Medicare Advantage plans.
- Training on the HRA must be complete and can be found on Producers’ University under My Learning.
- You’re eligible to earn $75 for each HRA you facilitate with your Cigna Medicare Advantage customers with effective dates on or after January 1, 2022, and submit appropriately.
- The HRA survey tool is available now and you’ll get instructions on setting up your survey account shortly after completing training.
- You can expect to start receiving HRA payments in February 2022.
Reach out to your broker manager with your questions.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com