October 11, 2021
Earlier today the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced 2022 Medicare Stars Quality Ratings (Stars) for Medicare Advantage plans, and here at Cigna, we could not be more excited to let you know how we stack up for AEP 2022.
The bottom line is, our Medicare Advantage plans rank better than ever. For 2022, we expect 89% of our Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) customers will be in a 4 Star rated plan or higher – up 12% in just three years.
Highlights of our 2022 Stars Ratings include:
- A 5 Star plan rating in Florida for the fourth year in a row.
- A fourth-year of 4.5 Star performance in Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas.
- A rating of 4.5 Stars in North Carolina for the second year.
- South Carolina, Arizona, and Mississippi increased to 4.5 Stars.
- Pennsylvania maintained its 4 Star ratings.
- Illinois and Georgia improved to achieve 4 Stars.
- Our North Texas PPO earned 4 Stars for the first time.
For market-specific results, please click here.
We are proud of these results and the positive impact they will have on your customers. It’s more evidence that it’s a great time to sell Cigna Medicare Advantage!
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com