November 8, 2021
Earn $200 per qualifying Medicare Supplement app during AEP
We’ve increased the underwritten Med Supp eApp bonus to $200! Submit qualifying applications of Medicare Supplement and ancillary products from November 1, 2021, through January 1, 2022, to earn a bonus.
And now, you can submit a qualifying Medicare Supplement application with a qualifying ancillary product and receive an additional $25 bonus per application.
The more qualifying applications submitted and policies issued, the more bonus dollars you can earn.
|Application dates||Effective dates||Issued by||Payout by|
|Nov 1 – 30, 2021||By Jan 1, 2022||Dec 15, 2021||Dec 31, 2021|
|Dec 1, 2021 – Jan 1, 2022||By Jan 1, 2022||Feb 15, 2022||Feb 28, 2022|
Medicare Supplement bonus
Submit qualifying applications and receive the following bonuses:
- Electronic applications: $200 bonus per underwritten application; $25 bonus per open enrollment application.
- Paper applications: $25 bonus per underwritten application; $10 bonus per open enrollment application
To receive a payout, you must submit a minimum of 5 signed applications (underwritten, guaranteed issue, or open enrollment) and policies must be issued by the dates indicated above.
Submit qualifying applications of any of the qualifying ancillary products and receive a $25 bonus per application (electronic and paper):
- NEW Dental, Vision, and Hearing Plus
- Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Cancer and Heart Attack or Stroke/Plus
- Hospital Indemnity/Flex
- Recovery Care/Nursing Facility Care
- Home Care/Plus
- Protection Series Final Expense
Policies must be issued by dates indicated above, with a $180 minimum annual premium.
1 (800) 772-6881 x7731 | email@example.com