Help your Atlanta Metro clients save money with our $80 monthly Medicare Part B premium giveback
Did your clients’ Medicare Part B monthly premium go up in 2019? Let them know about the Aetna Medicare Plus PPO plan. It’ll reduce your clients Part B premium by $80 a month—This means an annual savings of $960.
How do These Giveback Plans Work?
- Your client enrolls in our giveback plan, the Aetna Medicare Plus PPO plan*
- We’ll automatically pay $80 of your clients’ Part B premium each month
- It may take a few months for Social Security Administration (SSA) to process the giveback. Members will need to continue to pay their full part B premium until notified by SSA.
- Once notified, members will be refunded the giveback amount
- Social Security will deduct the remaining amount of their monthly premium
EXAMPLE: Sharon’s monthly Part B premium is $134. She joins the Aetna Medicare Plus Plan, effective January 1, 2019. She’ll keep paying all of her monthly Part B premium until she receives confirmation from SSA. If Sharon gets confirmation from SSA in February, she’ll be refunded $80 for January. And, she’ll see a giveback of $80 for February.
Other Great Benefits of the plan
- A PPO plan with $0 copays for a 30-day supply of Tier 1 and Tier 2 medications
- A $500 annual reimbursement for preventive and comprehensive dental services at
any licensed dentist who accepts Medicare patients and has not opted out of Original Medicare
- A $250 annual coverage benefit for eyewear, including contacts, lenses and frames
We’re Here to Help You!
If you have questions about our plans or the giveback, just contact your local Aetna Medicare broker manager in the Atlanta Metro area:
*Includes the following counties: Butts, Clayton, Coweta, Dawson, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Henry, Jasper, Newton, Polk, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton.