November 21, 2019
- Top 5 Enrollment Reminders
- New Flyers to Help Explain Medicare
- New Videos to Share with Clients
- 2020 OEP Rules of the Road Webinar
- New Multi-Language Flyers
- Permission-to-Contact Notepads
Top 5 items to check before you submit an enrollment app
To help avoid processing delays, it’s especially important that you submit applications with complete and accurate information in all required fields (e.g., birthdate and Medicare ID). Why? Because this directly impacts how quickly your applications are processed.
- Ensure the Medicare ID Number (MBI/ HICN) is correct and legible. All digits must be clear and easy to differentiate (e.g., the letter “S” and the number “5” are easy to confuse).
- Make sure you fax applications to the correct fax number to prevent misroutes.
- Ensure the correct enrollment period is selected.
- Ensure the correct contact info is included, including the applicant’s email address and zip code
- Ensure you have included your National Producer Number (NPN) on the application. The NPN is the unique agent identifier we’ll use to assign commissions.
Take advantage of New Educational Flyers to Explain Medicare
Visit the Aetna Medicare Marketing Studio to personalize, download and print several new educational flyers that can help you explain how Medicare works. You’ll find these new flyers in the informational flyers section.
Choosing the Right Medicare Plan
Understanding Medicare and all its Parts
Medicare Advantage and all its Advantages
New Videos to Show and Share – Making Sense of Medicare
Use these new 2-minute videos to help answer your clients FAQs as they navigate their Medicare choices. All the videos are short, fun, relatable and easy to download and share with your clients.
You’re Invited: Learn the OEP Rules of the Road
On December 12, we’re hosting a complimentary webinar to review the CMS guidelines for the Medicare Advantage (MA) Open Enrollment Period (OEP). During the call, we’ll cover all the ins-and-outs of OEP so you’re ready to assist your clients starting January 1. Topics will include:
- Rules of the road for OEP
- Compliance guidelines
- How to talk to and engage your clients
2020 Rules of the Road Webinar
4 – 5 PM EST
New Multi-Language Materials, Now on Studio
Do you work with Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Russian and/ or Vietnamese speaking clients in your community? If so, there are new materials on the Aetna Medicare Marketing Studio that can help you connect with them. Some of the new flyers and lead generation materials in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Russian and Vietnamese include:
Order a Supply of Permission-to-Contact Notepads
Remember, before you contact Medicare prospects by phone or email, you first have to get their permission and document it. Fortunately, we offer a short permission-to-contact form that’s easy to complete. You can now order a handy 8” x 5” notepad version that includes 50 rip-out permission-to-contact forms. Now available to order on the Aetna Medicare Marketing Studio.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions, just contact your local Aetna Medicare broker manager. Or you can contact the Aetna Medicare Broker Services Department at 1-866-714-9301 or email@example.com. Normal business hours are 8 AM – 8 PM ET, Monday- Friday. We’re open on Saturdays, too, from 9 AM – 2 PM ET.
We will be closed on Thanksgiving, November 28. Normal business hours will resume on Friday, November 29 from 8 AM – 8 PM ET.
2020 sales presentations and videos
Search for providers
Compare MA/MAPD plans and estimate costs
2020 MA/MAPD ready-to-sell requirements
2020 SilverScript PDP ready-to-sell requirements
Complete Aetna’s 2020 producer certification
How to submit 2020 enrollments
Get commission reports on Producer World
2019/2020 Aetna Medicare Producer Guide